Importing and exporting Corezoid objects
You can export Corezoid objects into
To export an object from Corezoid you need to:
- Select it and press Download button.
- Press to file in the notification of a successful unloading
- Select folder and save file
A file with the name of the format object_111111_1519247559.json, where:
object- object type folder, conv (process or state diagram), dashboard
111111- object ID
1519247559- unload time (unix timestamp)
will appear on your computer in the specified folder.
If the process has links to other processes, you must export the folder that contains the files.
To import an object to Corezoid you need to:
- Click the Create button.
- Select From file option from the drop-down list.
- Select json file with Corezoid object on your device.
The selected object will be imported to Corezoid and will appear at the current Workspace's directory.