Release date: November 08, 2023
You can visualize connections between actors based on their transfer history. To view these connections, simply add actors to the layer and in the upper-right corner, select the account-currency pair:
- The direction of the arrow shows the transfer source and recipient.
- The captions on the arrow displays the total amount and number of transfers made.
- The arrow thickness depends on the total transfers amount.
In the actor’s change history, you can:
Quickly switch between the history periods by clicking the arrows next to the period
View the correct representation of changes when the actor’s data type is JSON
On the dashboards:
You can specify the Y-Axis label for the Bar and Line charts in the Edit Chart form.
You can specify the number rounding method (decimal positions after comma) in the settings of the account-currency pair.
When resizing, the chart fits completely into the selected frame displaying the full legend, without the need to scroll and crop.
For actors-images, a title is no longer displayed on a graph, only an image.
PostgreSQL has been upgraded to version 15. Compatibility with lower PostgreSQL versions is not supported.
- For the public API, baseURL has been changed: https://api.simulator.company/v/1.0. Though the old baseURL will be supported for some time, we recommend changing the current baseUrl with the new one in your Processes as soon as possible.
Note: This does not affect the clients who use In-House Simulator.Company versions.
- For the slider component, the Skill bar type has been added. For more information, go to Slider.
For the Create transfer API method, the finance type has been added:
- All the accounts with the finance from must be debit.
- All the accounts with the finance to must be credit.
- The amount must be positive for all accounts.
For more information, go to Create transfer.
The Create transaction method has been improved: the addValues and delValues parameters have been added to the String and Actor ID account types. For more information, go to Create transaction.
- Calendar component: You can easily select the period in the calendar component throughout the system.
- Automatic snippet search: When entering first name characters in the Comment field, the list of snippets with corresponding names appears.