How to deploy Corezoid on Azure Marketplace
How to start using Corezoid Process Engine on Microsoft Azure
- Click the Get it now button.
- On the next screen, click the Create button.
- Select the existing Resource group or create a new one to deploy Corezoid there.
- Then, create credentials for your SSH public key and click the Next: Disks button.
- Select the required Os disk type and click the Next: Networking button.
- Select the existing Virtual Interface or create a new one. Then, click the Next: Management button.
- If needed, select all the necessary settings or leave them as is, and click the Review + create button.
Note: there are also 2 optional tabs left: Advanced and Tags. If needed, you can add some settings there and then click the Review + create button.
- On the next screen, you will be able to see all the subscription details. To proceed just click the Create button.
- Then, you will be able to download the generated new SSH key pair to enter your instance via SSH after the deployment.
- The deployment process will be started. It might take a few minutes.
- You will be able to review the deployment status on the screen:
- After the deployment completion, you will be able to go to the create instance by cliсking the Go to resource button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the resource screen, you will be able to see all the Corezoid instance details and enter it via the public IP.