How to deploy Corezoid on VMware
|VMware||ESXi 6.5 and later (VM version 13 - if your version is lower, then you need to additionally convert the image)|
We offer 2 options of Corezoid Actor Engine deployment on VMware:
- Deploying via OVF + VMDK
- Attaching a disk image to a new virtual machine.
Please be aware that Corezoid instances for VMware do not include the following components: Account, Enigma, Merchant API, Limits Server, Git Call, and Database Call.
Deploying via OVF + VMDK
- First, you need to create a network. To do that, open the Edit menu and select the Virtual Network Editor item:
- Click the Change Settings button:
You need to have the admin rights to change the configuration
- Then click the Add Network button:
And select the network to add from the drop down list:
Specify the subnet IP and mask, and click Apply:
- After that you need to upload the previously downloaded ovf-image to the virtual machine. For that, open the File menu and select the Open item:
In the window, browse to the ovf-image file:
After selecting the image file, specify tthe name for the new virtual machine:
- Right click the uploaded image in the list on the left, and select the Settings item in the drop down list:
Before proceeding with the configuration of your virtual machine, make sure your hardware meets the minimum requirements (6 CPU cores, 10 GB RAM). To do that, select your virtual machine in the list, open the Settings menu on the Hardware tab:
- In the Hardware list, select the Network adapter, and in the adapter's settings select the network, which you've created in the Virtual network editor on the step 1. Click the OK button:
- Select your virtual machine in the list and start it:
Enter the login:
Enter the password:
After logging in successfully, you will see the Corezoid login screen:
Attaching a disk image to a new virtual machine
Requirements to the newly created virtual machine: 6 CPU cores, 10 GB RAM.
After installing the image, the IP address of the server is 172.16.0.254.
If necessary, you can change the IP address:
- To change the web endpoint (domain or IP), you must run a script that is located in:
Web access: https://172.16.0.254 (or your value)
Web login: [email protected]
Web password: Middleware2020-
Get superuser by command:
In case of having any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]