How to configure the system process for notifying users on process blocking/deblocking
After installing the Corezoid, you need to create and configure a process that sends notifications on processes blocking/unblocking.
The process block/unblock feature is available only for super admins. A notification can be sent to an affected process owner or another person.
An object with the following parameters is sent to the process:
- blocked_reason - reason for blocking specified by a superadmin;
- action - action type, possible values:
- user_id - identifier of a superadmin which blocked/unblocked the process;
- login - login of a superadmin which blocked/unblocked the process;
- obj = conv (default);
- obj_id - process identifier;
- process_owner - process owner login (email);
- process_owner_id - process owner identifier;
- lang - process owner language.
Use these parameters for creating a notification email body, subject, recipient.
- Add a Set Parameters node after a Start node (1), for creating a process link this step is optional. This step allows a notification email to open the process directly using this link:
- Add a Condition node (2) after a Set Parameters node (1). In the Condition node, configure branching conditions for sending two types of messages: process block and unblock.
- Add API Call nodes (3.1, 3.2) for each message type. Connect the API Call nodes to the Condition node:
Example of API Call node configuration:
You can add an individual sequence of nodes for sending other emails to the process.
Adding a process ID to the settings
After completing the process configuration, add the process ID to the capi_block_unblock_notify_conv setting of the Superadministrator menu, Settings section. To do that, open the Superadministrator menu:
Open the Settings and scroll to the capi_block_unblock_notify_conv setting and enter the process ID in the setting field: