- Updated On 27 Oct 2020
- 1 Minute To Read
You can export Corezoid objects with aliases linked to them. To do this:
- Select them in the list of objects and press Download;
- Select the .zip file format (alias export is not supported for .json files);
- Make the Download linked aliases checkbox active;
- Click the Download button;
- In the notification of successful unloading click to file;
- Select a folder and save the file.
A file with the name of the format object_111111_1519247559.zip, where:
- object - object type folder, conv (process or state diagram), dashboard;
- 111111 - object ID;
- 1519247559 - unload time (unix timestamp);
will appear on your computer in the specified folder.
To import aliases:
- Go to the Workspace section;
- Click Create button;
- Select the From file option;
- Then select a .zip file with Corezoid objects and aliases on your computer;
- As a result, a Corezoid object will be created in the Workspace section of the current folder, and the linked aliases will be created in the Aliases section.
When importing Corezoid objects, there may be a conflict between already existing and importing aliases, in this case the Upload master window will display the notification "Aliases already exists" and two ways to solve them:
- Import only processes - in this case you will import only folders, processes, state charts and dashboards, and the aliases bound to them will be completely ignored:
- Show conflicts and accept changes - in this case, you may view all conflicting aliases and import them with replacement of bound processes by imported ones: