You can export Corezoid objects with aliases linked to them. To do this:
- Select them in the list of objects and press Download;
- Select the .zip file format;
Alias export is not supported for .json files
- Check the Download linked aliases box;
- Click the Download button;
- In the successful upload notification window, click to file;
- Select a folder and save the export file.
A file with the name of the format object_111111_1519247559.zip, where:
- object - object type folder, conv (process or state diagram), dashboard;
- 111111 - object ID;
- 1519247559 - unload time (unix timestamp);
will appear on your computer in the specified folder.
To import Aliases, do the following:
- Go to the Workspace tab;
- Click the Create button;
- Select the From file option;
- Then select a .zip file with Corezoid objects and Aliases on your computer;
- As a result, a Corezoid object will be created in the Workspace section of the current folder, and the linked Aliases will be created in the Aliases section.
When importing Corezoid objects, there may be a conflict between already existing and importing aliases, in this case the Upload master window will display the notification "Aliases already exists" and two ways to solve them:
- Import only processes - in this case you will import only folders, processes, state charts and dashboards, while the Aliases linked to them will be completely ignored:
- Show conflicts and accept changes - in this case, you can view all conflicting Aliases in the file, and import them replacing linked objects with imported ones: