Aliases are a new type of Corezoid objects, which allows the replacing the numerical process identifier with a static symbolic name. Aliases can be used to interacting with Processes and State diagrams both in the nodes and through the Corezoid API.
Creating an Alias
To create an alias:
- Go to Aliases section
- Click the Create button;
- Enter a name, a short name, a description and bind a process or a state diagram to the alias
- The name and short name are mandatory for creating an alias,
- Maximum length of the name is 255 characters.
- The maximum length of a short name is 128 characters, the minimum length is 3 characters.
- For a short name you can use Latin letters of lower case (a-z) and a short dash (-).
- Maximum length of description - 2000 characters