Corezoid on Google Cloud Engine
How to start using Corezoid on Google Cloud Engine
- Click “Launch on compute engine” button.
- Select deployment options and click “Deploy” button.
- Wait until the deployment will be completed.
- Click “Menu” icon, and select Compute Engine -> VM instances
- Click on the deployed Corezoid instance.
- Click “Edit” button
- Scroll down to the “Firewall” section, then check “Allow HTTP traffic” and “Allow HTTPS traffic” checkboxes.
- Scroll down and click “Save” button.
- After installation, you can get access to the installed Corezoid instance via the following link: https://<public_ip> (if your instance doesn't have a public_ip, you should use your private IP: https://<private_ip>). E.g. https://126.96.36.199
During the first login, you will be needed to accept the self-signed SSL certificate in your browser.
- Then, you can log in to the Corezoid web interface using the following credentials:
If you have trouble to login the process, try use the update your browser to the latest version or change it to the supported ones: Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer/Edge.
If you want to use SSH, you may need to add a new login and public SSH Key at the installed Corezoid instance setting at Google Cloud.
More info related to the public SSH Keys management can be found there: https://cloud.google.com/compute/docs/instances/adding-removing-ssh-keys
Type "help" or "command /help" to find all the available commands for managing Corezoid.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org